top of page
  • Writer's pictureAdmin

Use of an Approved Range by Unlicensed Persons

There have been changes to the Act covering the use of P650 and the frequency at which they must be filled out.

The following is a link to the FAQ for using a P650 form. The main impact is on a shooter who is waiting for a licence to be processed, or a shooter who is still classed as a Try Shooting candidate.

The short of it, if you intend to shoot, you must fill out a P650 form before shooting in each event.

Example: You attend the range to shoot on a Saturday, you must fill out the P650 form. You attend the range to shoot the next day, Sunday, you must fill out a new P650 form.

49 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page